[Sugar-devel] [GSOC] Font Editor Next Steps

Yash Agarwal agrwal.ysh94 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 22:25:22 EDT 2016

Today's work:
load UFO, save UFO, import binary all are working fine except a few issues
with MIME types which are now *Solved *(MIME type? thread on sugar devel
list) but not added in yet

What I'll do next:
Add the MIME type solutions
use fontmake to export binaries as ufo2ft doesn't convert any cubic bezier
to quadratic beziers which are used in binary formats
make UI forms for creating a new font
handle this issue
<https://github.com/sugarlabs/edit-fonts-activity/issues/16>

Questions:
what should be the path for saving the ufo/ttf files?
my_activity_root/data ?