[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] A Better Idea...

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Sun Jun 19 06:08:21 EDT 2016

Hi, Dave

What is the issue?

The normal procedure is to make a motion, have it seconded, and then vote.

If it lacks a second, it means the SLOBs do not believe it it ready for
consideration.

If it fails to receive four votes, it means the SLOBs do not approve the
motion.

In both cases, the SLOBs have taken action on the motion.

In my limited experience on the board, this seems to be working quite well.

Tony