[Sugar-devel] [GSOC] Font Editor Next Steps

Yash Agarwal agrwal.ysh94 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 00:01:17 EDT 2016

[image: moving-point.gif]Today's Work Report
I am still yet to get the Drag feature working
I was able to map the movement with the pointer movement but am not able
integrate the Pressed| Motion | Released events properly
I found Fototoon a sugar activity that has this feature and am currently
going through it