[Sugar-devel] Release 0.109.0.1 unstable

sam at sam.today sam at sam.today
Sat Jun 18 08:04:07 EDT 2016

Hi All,

This is the 2nd release for 0.110 series!  Since 0.109.0.0, we have had
many contributions:

* James Cameron fixed Gtk 3.6 compatibility and an edge case with
bundle erasure
* Utkarsh Tiwari added a WiFi password visibility toggle
* Abhijit Patel added a PopWindow api for sugar toolkit
* Sebastian Silva fixed Broadway compatibility for `sugar-activity`
* The smooth animations feature landed [1]
* Git submodules are now supported by the bundlebuilder
* Improved Gtk 3.20 support
* Misc bug/interface fixes

Please view the sugar3 api documentation at [2].  I will manually
update it with the sugar releases now, although I plan to hopefully
automate the process.  Any suggestions on that topic would be
appreciated.

Additionally, the Fedora COPR [3] has been updated with the new
versions of the packages.

Tarballs for sugar, sugar-toolkit-gtk3 and sugar-artwork are in the
usual places on the download server [4].

Thanks,
Sam

[1]  http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/Tick_based_animation
[2]  https://developer.sugarlabs.org/sugar3/sugar3.graphics.icon.html