[Sugar-devel] Need Help with Drag and Drop in Gtk.Drawingarea

Yash Agarwal agrwal.ysh94 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 12:35:44 EDT 2016

On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 7:01 PM Dave Crossland <dave at lab6.com> wrote:

> 1. How does TruFont do it?

Trufont used PyQt's inbuilt features to create widgets any where on the
screen
Gtk also has something like this but I'm yet to figure it out

2. Do any other Activities have bezier vector drawing?

I don't know of any,

3. Are there any example of bezier vector drawing on the web?

bezier curvers are not the issue here, I need a way to make buttons of the
shape of small circular shapes to be displayed over a Gtk.Drawing area

I found http://zetcode.com/gfx/pycairo/basicdrawing/ and also