[Sugar-devel] Suggestions

samson goddy samsongoddy at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 10 14:05:05 EDT 2016

Hello all,

  I want to come up with this suggestions of engaging into our social network accounts. I don't see why we expect people to like or view our videos when we don't engage on it. I urge all SL members to please like, tweets, retweet, view, post in our social media accounts. In order to gain more and get people talking about SugarLabs.  This isn't a motion, it's does not required voting, is just something we can easily do.

 And Sean, i really want to make this madatory to all members in SL. Since you are in-charge of marketing how can i get started?,  I want to use this to show SL how important the social manager post without payment by dedicating 30 days trial for SL for social activeness.

Here are SL official accounts:

Follow SL on facebook via https://www.facebook.com/SugarLabs-187845102582/
Follow SL on twitter via: https://twitter.com/sugar_labs
Subcribe via youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/SugarlabsOrg-EN