[Sugar-devel] Go Social via Social Media (Proposal/Motion)

Ifeanyi Peter ifeanyipeter42 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 08:15:02 EDT 2016

No Problem then.
Hope this particular paragraph was carried as well

Secondly, News pitching is another great was to market SL to the world. I have a list of Tech sites that will want us at SL to pitch News on their website (free and paid). With us doing this a link or two will be leading to SL wiki page or social media accounts, which will in turn lead to like-minded persons to join SL.
Thanks and best regards,Ifeanyi Matthew

    On Wednesday, June 8, 2016 4:13 PM, Dave Crossland <dave at lab6.com> wrote:

 On 8 June 2016 at 07:11, samson goddy <samsongoddy at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Nice one mattew, yeah we already proposed $100/Month for ads.

That's $100 for ads on top of the $120,000/year of Google AdWords we
will get to spend thanks to http://www.google.com/grants/

However, the terms of the AdWords grant are that we can't have further
ads on our own pages (which I think is fine)