[Sugar-devel] [SLOBS] [IAEP] [SLOB] Motion (2 of 2) Sugar Labs donation

José Miguel García josemiguel at argos.edu.uy
Mon Jun 6 13:57:14 EDT 2016

Motion to request a membership donation

Motion: To request a membership donation from each currently active Sugar
Labs Member to be allocated to the General Fund for the calendar year of
2016, and a public statement about how they use Sugar and why they are
involved in Sugar Labs to post on the website; there is no penalty for not
paying a membership or not providing a statement; by default members who
donate will be kept private, and requested to opt-in to be recognised. The
donation requested will be $12 USD from members who self-identify as
low-income (such as students); $36 USD from general members; $120 from
members who can opt-in to be placed prominently on the website; and $600
from members who can (privately if they wish) submit a release codename,
subject to SLOB approval.

Secundo la moción.

Lic. José Miguel García
Montevideo - Uruguay