[Sugar-devel] A Better Idea...

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 6 10:24:38 EDT 2016

Dave,
Actually we have a number of people among the SugarLabs membership with experience in successful fund raising through grants. I am one of them. Sora Edwards is another. I'm sure there are other people who would be willing to work together (a committee or whatever we decide to call it) to constantly search all possible funding sources and team up to draft quality proposals that will be successful.
If you don't like the word committee, Dave, that is your business. But that is how things get done!
If someone reading this has done some grant writing or thinks they would enjoy helping seek out and develop proposals for SugarLabs… let's get together and be a "Committee!" The key word here is "enjoy."
Caryl
P.S. The grants written by me and by Sora were not written for SugarLabs.