[Sugar-devel] Sugar 0.110 Release Cycle

Sam P. sam at sam.today
Sun Jun 5 18:45:00 EDT 2016

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for testing!  The copr doesn't include activities yet.  If any activity authors want their activities in the copr, please send me tarballs (and probably send them to Peter Robinson as well so that they get into rawhide).

Thanks,
Sam

On 6 June 2016 8:02:12 AM AEST, Thomas Gilliard <satellitgo at gmail.com> wrote:
>I have the copr installed in f24 workstation with a sugar-desktop
>installed (0.108)
>I see sugar 0.109 after dnf update and reboot.
>
>  dnf copr enable samtoday/sugar
>
>  dnf update
>

>Observations:
>
>Does chat 81 now work? (I did not need to make a friend in f2 to enter
>text)
>jabber.sugarlabs.org is still listed as server

That change of server patch will be in the next release.

>help 62 is for sugar 0.106
>irc 12 works but still renders the user list as a double list
>Browse 157.3 and terminal  44 work
>I can copy a journal entry to the Documents folder shown on the frame
>(more to follow)
>
>Very Nice
>Thanks
>
>Tom Gilliard
>satellit
>
>Look at this wiki page [ 1 ] for ways to build a live.cd
>  I wonder if the copr could be used in the flattened kickstart file

+1.