[Sugar-devel] [Marketing] Smart way to get $$ for posting videos on youtube

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 12:16:23 EDT 2016

Yes Samson, the SFC fulfills these criteria. I am sure we would qualify.
But as Adam says, let's sort out what we want to do first before going to
the SFC. First step is a donor link which lands on their page with SL as
prefilled choice.

I suggest we try to go for Google Ad Grants, but this requires work (e.g.
which keywords, and what our marketing goals are - fundraising for example).

I suggest we skip the low-revenue random-ad approach and work on our calls
to action (these are really "our own ads" that pop up during video plays).
Again we need to decide what our marketing objectives are - I think
fundraising is an excellent first step. We can also do developer
recruitment, new-software marketing, etc.

To start a fundraising drive, we need the community to be behind a common
shared vision.

Sean