[Sugar-devel] [Marketing] Smart way to get $$ for posting videos on youtube

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 09:39:24 EDT 2016

Virtual all of the money raised so far by Sugar Labs has been in targeted
requests: Trip Advisor, Gould, Nokia (never signed)... I think there is
lots of evidence that these focused approaches are effective. Is that not
evidence in support of Sean's assertion, or am I misinterpreting something?

-walter

On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 6:42 AM, Sean DALY <sdaly.be at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 7:03 AM, Dave Crossland <dave at lab6.com> wrote:
>
>> Your assertion that SL would see more revenue from CTA compared to ads.
>

> How can I make up data for a fundraising drive which hasn't happened yet?
> Sean

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs
http://www.sugarlabs.org