[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Name object on Activity exit revisited

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Fri Jun 3 03:04:34 EDT 2016

Again, I have not been clear.

The intent in the 'backup restore' option is that Journal objects such
as Terminal and Log activities would be saved to a log directory on the
school server
and deleted from the local Journal (and so not appear at all). This
means the statistical benefits of recording everything would be retained
(where a school server is available) but the items would not clutter the
Journal View.

Tony