[Sugar-devel] Smart way to get $$ for posting videos on youtube

samson goddy samsongoddy at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 1 15:31:11 EDT 2016

Hello,

I was surfing the youtube page "SugarLabs" i saw some Sugar videos with so many views, which people are using our video to get funds. Which can generate money for SugarLabs using the google adsense.  I can't believe that up till now SugarLabs does not have any official account(channel) on youtube. Using this link as guide https://www.google.com/adsense/start/how-it-works/ on how to get cash.

 these are the steps we need

1. A gmail account (or i can use mine because, i am already qualified for google adsense)

2. Set up a SugarLabs channel on youtube where we post our official videos.

3. Apply monetizing to the video to get money from the videos.

Since we have a good relationship with Google (GCI and GSOC) maybe we can add (Adsense) too.

I just need the go ahead so i can get started.

Best regards
Samson G