[Sugar-devel] Save As modal dialog

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Wed Jun 1 11:17:23 EDT 2016

One way to do it is check the changelogs for Sugar releases (find them
in the wiki).

Figure out when it was removed and try the Sugar version just before that.

To do it in sugar-build, you could try to check out the sugar components
corresponding to those dates (releases are tagged).

If they don't work (because of newer-older dependencies etc), try to
find the SOAS release that corresponds to that Sugar release and run it
in a VM.

Regards,

Sebastian