[Sugar-devel] Thoughts on Collab

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Sun Jul 24 07:35:15 EDT 2016

I'm sorry. I don't understand you. Currently collaboration in locations
with a school server is done by ejabberd. This resulted from the fact
that the original mesh and later ad hoc networks did not support the
requirements of actual deployments. This means the software supports
XMMP to connect with jabber servers.

Tony