[Sugar-devel] [GSOC] Font Editor Next Steps

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Wed Jul 13 18:58:00 EDT 2016

Hi

On Jul 13, 2016 5:30 PM, "Yash Agarwal" <agrwal.ysh94 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Today's Work
> Now we can edit any glyph using the control points while maintaining the
smooth state of the curves
> here the pull request for this
> https://github.com/sugarlabs/edit-fonts-activity/pull/74

Great work Yash :) This has been a few days of effort!

> What will I do tomorrow:
> as the above-mentioned feature is already integrated into the activity I
will be completing the required tasks for the first release

Great :) I'm looking forwards to this so we can start user testing :)

> On Sat, Jul 9, 2016 at 5:35 PM Yash Agarwal <agrwal.ysh94 at gmail.com>
wrote:

>> On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 3:38 AM Dave Crossland <dave at lab6.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Yash!

>>> Thanks for making a daily report :)

settings like the current working font, theme, font to be used for
headings, etc.

>>> Nice!

>>> That's awesome! I wonder if tomorrow you'd be willing to snap a few
pics with your phone of your notes and write up your basic concept for the
blog?

>> PFA my rough notes, I'll make a thorough blog post explaining this after
the v1 release

>>> I suggest to leave the Bezier tool for now and focus on shipping an .xo
that allows users to draw fonts using only straight lines, so that Eli and
I can do user testing :)

>>> --
>>> Cheers
>>> Dave