[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Re: PR comments on 'Save as

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Mon Jul 11 11:55:15 EDT 2016

How about:

Name this project. Entry is computerize, refers to the widget.

The tricky part is the 'save as' case. The user opens her project: Simon
Bolivar. Perhaps the teacher suggested some changes. So the user makes
the change but wants to keep the original copy for reflection. So she
changes the name to Simon Bolivar 2.

Perhaps the text could be:

Change the name of the project to make a new version

Tony