[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Re: PR comments on 'Save as

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Mon Jul 11 11:15:49 EDT 2016

Hi, Dave

The alert requries the user to provide a title or to quit (not saving
the document). My suggestion is that the alert should ignore a click on
save until the user provides a title or selects to quit. Untitiled in
this context would operate just like a password - if you don't supply
one, the login is ignored.

Tony