[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Re: PR comments on 'Save as

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Mon Jul 11 10:40:14 EDT 2016

Hi, Sebastian

On 07/11/2016 02:40 PM, Sebastian Silva wrote:
> Going back to Design:
>>
>> To me the essence of this feature is two-fold:
>>
>> 1. To require users to supply a title-supplied-by-user.
> I suggested that the initial text for the entry be as it is now "xxx
> Activity" instead of blank. You are proposing changing it to "Untitled".

I prefer 'Untitled' as it supports the intent of the alert - to request
the user to supply a title. This has no effect on the title shown in the
activity palette.
It would only appear in the alert in place of the current blank field.
The blank field also works since it suggests that there is no title.
Naturally, a blank field has the advantage that it does not require
translation, The use of 'Write.activity' adds no value - the user knows
that he is working in the Write activity.

Tony