[Sugar-devel] [GSOC] Font Editor Next Steps

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Wed Jul 6 18:08:00 EDT 2016

Hi Yash!

On 6 July 2016 at 17:58, Yash Agarwal <agrwal.ysh94 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Today's Work Report

Thanks for making a daily report :)

> 1. adding a global configuration file- this will store the global settings
> like the current working font, theme, font to be used for headings, etc.

Nice!

> 2. figured out the details for bezier drawing tool on paper

That's awesome! I wonder if tomorrow you'd be willing to snap a few pics
with your phone of your notes and write up your basic concept for the blog?

> Tomorrow's goal:
> complete writing the bezier tool

I suggest to leave the Bezier tool for now and focus on shipping an .xo
that allows users to draw fonts using only straight lines, so that Eli and
I can do user testing :)

--
Cheers
Dave