[Sugar-devel] [GSOC] Font Editor Next Steps

Yash Agarwal agrwal.ysh94 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 05:32:13 EDT 2016

Hi,
Dave said on IM:
> i am worried that you dropped out of contact in the last week
There were some issues with my Harddrive and I had to get it changed (it
wasn't a software issue)
Everything is working fine now and I'll be working again from today
I've made the week 6 report here
<https://sugarlabs.github.io/edit-fonts-activity/week-6-work>

What I plan to do today?
I'm working on adding the remaining features required for the minimum
viable product:
1. a feature to add contours
2. a feature to add glyphs