[Sugar-devel] 2008 Sugar UX review slide deck + Journal Rethink

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 01:24:39 EDT 2016

Some of the ideas were implemented, although not necessarily in exactly the
form specified, for example, image view. The idea of making the Journal
more like a narrative stream was never quite fully specified, but I always
liked that idea.

FWIW, Eben prepared this document just as Nicholas was telling the board
that OLPC was dropping Sugar for Windows, taking some of the wind out of
our sails at the time.

-walter

--
Walter Bender