[Sugar-devel] Gsettings

Sam Parkinson sam.parkinson3 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 08:52:16 EDT 2016

Hi Utkrash,

To the best of my knowledge, GSettings requires a settings schema be
installed in a system (package-manager controlled) directory.  While
Sugar installs a GSettings schema, I sadly don't think it is possible
for an activity to have a gsettings schema.

To set or get a gsettings value, you can use the Gio.Settings api, or
the "gsettings" command line utility.

Thanks,
Sam