[Sugar-devel] Sugar on Ubuntu

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Fri Jul 1 08:54:12 EDT 2016

Hi Jonas,

I believe this version comes from OLPC (James Cameron). This version
includes valuable changes to the structure of Sugar. However,
sugar-bundle-install apparently was not updated to reflect this.
Similarly, the permissions on this version must be set up to share
activities between users, which is not relevant to the XO implementation
where there is one user - olpc.

Tony