[Sugar-devel] [ASLO] Release Read ETexts-27

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 18:30:45 EST 2016

James,

At the moment the highlighting code doesn't work that well. What it does is
to insert tags into your text, then create a list of tuples containing
start and end positions of the words in the text area. The gstreamer code
gives me the sequence number of each word, I look up the tuple and
highlight the word. The highlighting skips over words or lags behind much
of the time. Not really robust enough to share with anyone at this point.

James Simmons