[Sugar-devel] Working text to speech example needed

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 17:39:28 EST 2016

Jerry,

It's already installed, unfortunately.

Package pygobject2-2.28.6-14.fc23.x86_64 is already installed, skipping.

I have managed to convert some of Aleksey's code to work with Gst. It isn't
perfect, but speech comes out. So maybe that's a clue. I think I can
convert my Activity to use Gst. Apparently later versions of Sugar can
support that.

James Simmons