[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] [Announcement] Sugarizer v0.7 is available for your device

Lionel Laské lionel at olpc-france.org
Tue Jan 12 16:24:36 EST 2016

Thanks all for your enthusiasm. I've done a hard work on this version so
your encouragements are welcome!

@Samson, you're right. Some icons are empty. Just seen it too, it's a bug
due to removal of these activities in the new version. To avoid that, it's
better to restart from an empty installation.

To do that:
1) For iOS/Android, just remove the old version before installing the new
one,
2) From a browser, type F12 to display developer console, then type
"localStorage.clear()" and refresh the page.

            Lionel.