[Sugar-devel] Current status of collaboration work

Martin Abente martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 16:21:40 EST 2016

Hey Sam,

I checked your PR but I think I found a simpler way [1] to handle this. The
logic goes like this:

1. assume you have tubes.
2. if everything goes OK, then you do have tubes.
3. but, if tubes creation fails, and the reason is lack of support, then
you don't have tubes (sort of detection), and let process to continue.

This achieves the exact same thing, and does not require new config values.

What do you think?

Martin.

Refs
[1] https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-toolkit-gtk3/pull/297