[Sugar-devel] Regarding crash of sugar!

Sam P. sam at sam.today
Mon Feb 29 03:00:46 EST 2016

Ah, this is one of the worst error messages of all time.  Usually it has
nothing to do with X, and is actually because jarabe (sugar shell) crashed.

Try viewing the sugar log.  If you are using sugar-build, it will be in
"sugar-build/home/dotsugar/default/logs/shell.log".  Otherwise, it will be
in ".sugar/default/logs/shell.log".

Thanks,
Sam