[Sugar-devel] Announcing OLPC OS 13.2.7 with Sugar 0.108

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Wed Feb 24 20:44:18 EST 2016

Tremendous news, Profound thanks James & the Sugar 0.108 Team!!

Aside: i haven't given up (yet) on a wider array of quality learning videos
(from Internet-in-a-Box 2.0 etc) becoming playable on XO-1 in 2016 so many
years later.  Issues you've well-documented @
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Release_notes/13.2.7#Video_Playback .  But the
truth will announce itself soon enough, as to how far volunteers get
resampling key vids in suitable codecs :}

Unsung Heroes of OLPC, interviewed live @ http://unleashkids.org !