[Sugar-devel] [SLOBS] [IAEP] Trip Advisor grant statement of work

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Wed Feb 24 14:47:14 EST 2016

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 2:27 PM, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Adam and the SFC may think these funds are 100% fungible, but I think we
> have an ethical obligation towards the goals of the proposal, which Chris
> has nicely summarized.

Indeed, that's precisely what SFConservancy.org explained...Scalia's
"original intent" and "spirit of the original proposal" etc
notwithstanding: as Walter has explained in the past, the spirit of the
$120,000 TripAdvisor Grant was to have 50% dedicated to Turtle Art and 50%
dedicated to translation -- but adjustments can be made en route where
prudent decision-making requires it.