[Sugar-devel] wiki problems

Sam P. sam at sam.today
Sun Feb 21 01:59:48 EST 2016

Hi Tony,

The freedom issue is related to the Visual Editor function of mediawiki.
Try using the edit source temporally, I will try and find what is wrong in
the mean time.

I'm not sure about the recapatcha though.  Maybe it is a mixed content
issue.  Is there anything in your browsers console log (the inspect element
thing)?

Thanks,
Sam