[Sugar-devel] Spirolateral Development

Himanshu Arora himanshuarora171095 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 07:42:36 EST 2016

Hello everyone

I wanted to contribute to Sugarlabs. I found this game , Spirolateral and
found it pretty interesting . I thought of a few features that can be added
to it and started implementing them . The issue i face is that source code
that is http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4331 was updated
in aorund 2011 and the GitHub repository for the same has commits till 2013
and has quite a few changes from the initial one. Please guide me about how
to go about this. Should i try building it from Github source ? Also any
new features which were supposed to be added. I am willing to take up the
task.
Himanshu Arora,
IIIrd Year , B.E ( Hons ) Electrical & Electronics Engineering

*Birla Institute of Technology & Science,* Pilani

Pilani Campus, Rajasthan 333 031 , INDIA