[Sugar-devel] DESIGN TEAM Assemblage

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 12:35:46 EST 2016

Hi Ifeanyi Matthew,

There hasn't been much marketing activity lately in the absence of a
roadmap, funds, and developer resources.

In the past the Design team assisted the Marketing team, for example:
https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Booth_Banners

in SL marketing, the most important visual aspects are the logo and
typography (VAG Rounded Light) and the colors.

Historically our marketing efforts were oriented to educators and
journalists. Developer recruitment is something else, but if you would like
to work on that, perhaps we could get something happening?

Sean