[Sugar-devel] Need Assistance

Nitin Jain nitin96.jain at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 08:57:55 EST 2016

The Google Code In tasks are not available.

Reset password is not working. Error shows "email and username must match a
known account".

I've also found a new bug in Journal but I don't have the permission to
submit it on bugs.sugarlabs.org as I am still not receiving the
verification email.

Please help me on how to create a new ticket without having a verified trac
account. Also, how can I contribute without a verified trac account?

Regards,
Nitin Jain
ᐧ