[Sugar-devel] Need Assistance

Nitin Jain nitin96.jain at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 05:36:06 EST 2016

Hi,

I am a B.Tech sophomore from India. After going through the ideas page, I
think that the "Versioned Datastore" idea is pretty cool.
I am familiar with Python and PYGTK and I want to contribute to it.

I have succesfully cloned and installed sugar on my PC and also looked at
bugs.sugarlabs.org and all the related links as suggested.

I tried registering on trac but I am not getting the email confirmation
mail. Could you please help me on this?

Also, if you could suggest any beginner bugs that would help me to get
familiar with the code?
Please suggest if there's anything else that I could contribute to.
Looking forward to the feedback.

Thanks.

Regards,
Nitin Jain