[Sugar-devel] FYI

Jerry Vonau me at jvonau.ca
Fri Feb 5 20:07:01 EST 2016

Perhaps persons closer to Fedora can chime in on the repercussions. There
are a number sugar-* rpms listed, related to Sugar on a Stick. Without a
point of contact I'm unsure of the rpms' future status in Fedora. The
packages might be declared 'orphaned' and if nobody steps up, 'retired'
from Fedora.

Hope that helps,

Jerry