[Sugar-devel] Help us translating sugar

Martin Abente martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 11:09:49 EST 2016

Many thanks to those who contacted me offering for help, just a couple
recommendations:

1. Create your account in our platform [1].
2. Contact me to provide the name of your user and the languages are you
willing to translate.
3. Please use our platform to do the actual translation. The .po files in
the code are not up to date, only those in our platform.

Refs:
[1] http://translate.sugarlabs.org/