[Sugar-devel] Code In: Having trouble setting up Dev Environment

Santi Acq santiacquarone at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 19:49:18 EST 2016

The output of the uname -a command Joe suggested is the following:

Linux myhostname 4.4.0-31-generic #50-Ubuntu SMP Wed Jul 13 00:07:12 UTC
2016 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Some people on IRC suggested that some Ubuntu packages may be working
incorrectly, which sounds logical as sugar-build is working perfectly in
Debian Jessie