[Sugar-devel] Running connect the dots

Sachithra Dangalla sachithradangalla at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 01:47:52 EST 2016

Hi,

I was trying out the connect the dots[1] and saw that it had an index file
as well as a setup.py file. Running the setup.py file gave me the following
error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "setup.py", line 3, in <module>
    from sugar3.activity import bundlebuilder
ImportError: No module named sugar3.activity

and opening the index.html worked fine and I assumed it was how to run it.
Is that so?

Moreover, I saw that the index.html file is missing an end tag for *div
class="canvasHolder"*[2]. Is there a specific reason or just a typo?

[1] - https://github.com/sugarlabs/connectthedots
[2] - https://github.com/sugarlabs/connectthedots/blob/master/index.html#L27

Regards,

*Sachithra Dangalla,*