[Sugar-devel] Assistance with bug

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 21:14:43 EST 2016

Sorry about the problem with the bug tracker. I have not been getting
notifications so I did notice to moderate.

Anyway, this list is the correct place to look for help. Please feel free
to ask questions. (Or come to our IRC channel  #sugar on irc.freenode.net )

regards.

-walter

On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 8:59 PM, Jouravlev, Aleksandr <jouravla at dickinson.edu
> wrote:

> Hello,
> We have been looking into Sugar for several weeks now and are
> currently looking into https://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/4939 from the
> bug tracker. We didn't receive any response from our comment we submitted
> on the bug tracker so we thought we might send an email out and see if that
> got any response. We are running Sugar 0.110 with Fedora 20 and we have
> confirmed this bug on our system. We are interested on working on this. We
> have examined the code base and think we have a base understanding of what
> is needed to fix it. We are looking into Vte and Gtk but we would like some
> advice/guidance/mentoring on how to continue fixing the bug.
> Thanks,
> Sasha & Marshall

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs