[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] [SLOBS] [SLOB] meeting reminder

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Fri Dec 2 18:45:25 EST 2016

Caryl,

I'm really sad you are not directing the committee's time table and
activities, like last year. We should all thank you for your hard work.

I'm also sorry you had no time to move forward with the funding activities,
you promoted early this year.

I agree and I hope everyone (every year) has the opportunity to run for the
board and this requires promotion from the committee. *What I don't
understand is why it wasn't made (or delegated) on time? this should have
been done in September-October and November, don't you agree?*

Regards and blessings,

Laura Victoria

--
Laura V.