[Sugar-devel] Help Needed adding a module to my Activity

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Mon Aug 8 10:09:34 EDT 2016

Hi, Sebastian

Sugar activities are written in Python. Python modules are installed by
setup.py.  The cases you are describing are special exceptions where an
activity includes a binary module (e.g. box2d or java runtime).

ASLO could provide alternate bundles for XO-1 and XO-1.5 and for XO-1.75
and XO-4. This requires someone to update the interface to provide this
information. It would also be nice if the ASLO interface showed the
supported versions of Sugar (something which is now impossible).

ASLO has been serving Sugar users well for nearly a decade.

Tony