[Sugar-devel] Alias For Developement!

Samson Goddy samsongoddy at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 5 05:00:35 EDT 2016

Hello all,

Last time i was taking on how i should be mailing via sugarlabs.org  for Social Purposes! I didn't get any reply? Currently we can working on a Social Media Manager position. So i want to plead again for the systems to grant my wish! I would have verified our twitter account but i can contact them with the organization alias @sugarlabs.org. And lot's of oppurnities i should be doing? currently my samsongoddy at sugarlabs.org is assiociated with my @hotmail.com account! I tried adding the alias to my MS account, i even called tech support from MS but i was told to contact the owner of the domain. Please i really need this alias ASAP!

Thanks Samson Goddy