[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] [SLOB] Meeting reminder

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Fri Aug 5 03:50:31 EDT 2016

AFAIK there are no proposed motions to be considered at this meeting.
This should leave ample time for a
financial report and a report from the Translations Community Manager -
specifically providing an update on the status
of the Yoruba project. Last meeting we gave ourselves the task to
appoint a Financial Manager. We need to discuss how this
is to be accomplished.

Tony