[Sugar-devel] GetBooks Offline Support

Ütkarsh Tiwari iamutkarshtiwari at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 06:02:50 EDT 2016

Hi,
    I have finally added the 'Gutenberg Collection' support to GetBooks
activity. Refer the gif links below for UI demonstrations.

Gif 1-  The offline downloaded 'Gutenberg' collection is in the form of
.html files which would be read in 'Browse' activity after download. For
that you need to add 'text/html' mime_type to your 'Browse' activity.info file.
-> http://imgur.com/a/833K9

Gif 2- The offline downloaded 'Rachel' book collection is in .pdf format
which would be read in 'Read' activity after download. The mime_type is
pre-set. -> http://imgur.com/a/b7vtc

Regards,
Utkarsh Tiwari

Ütkarsh Tiwari