[Sugar-devel] slider puzzles

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Sun Apr 24 21:48:32 EDT 2016

Sam

The 'official' list is ASLO. (activities.sugarlabs.org). There are eight
activities which have been made non-erasable suggesting they are
considered an
integral part of Sugar.

Any Sugar activity (or sugar-web-activity) has been written to the
programming guidelines for Sugar - hence clearly related to Sugar Labs.

Tony