[Sugar-devel] slider puzzles

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Sun Apr 24 21:44:12 EDT 2016

Hi Sam!

On 24 April 2016 at 21:33, Sam Parkinson <sam.parkinson3 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Most activities are not under the sugarlabs org.  I'm not really sure
> which is better, but the previous idea seemed to be:
>
> github.com/sugarlabs == maintained by sugarlabs.  Not all activities are
> at all related to sugarlabs.  => browse is the only official sugarlabs
> activity.

While I'm still waiting for clarification about what is needed to move
activities on git.sugarlabs.org to Github, and to migrate issue tracking to
Github, it seems good to me to move all activities already on Github to the
sugarlabs github org:

Doing so makes them discoverable, more easily searchable, helps show the
size and activity of the overall Sugar project, and most importantly gives
the developers a sense of belonging to the community.

Do you see any downsides to the sugarlabs org having all activities that
are actively maintained?

Cheers
Dave