[Sugar-devel] GSoC 2016 Website Redesign

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 09:18:22 EDT 2016

Hi Dave

I'm not being negative, just surprised that the site was changed. My ideal
process is to involve marketers in marketing, but that's very unusual for
FLOSS projects :-)

In fact the homepage does cycle the logo variants - that's good!

There are typos in the text though... who can fix those?

I am relieved to see that the press page survived at its permalink.

Sean